Summer Camps Leitrim for Primary School Students
An essential element of learning Irish is speaking the language in a fun and natural environment. Our Summer Camps Leitrim for both primary and secondary school students offer the unique combination of fun interactive classes in the morning to enhance fluency and confidence with a wide array of afternoon activities to reflect the many different interests and ages of our student profile. These include hands-on cookery classes, science, I.T. and sports.
We invite your child to learn and enjoy Irish, kindle new friendships and most importantly have fun through a variety of imaginative, co-operative, sporting and expressive activities. A perfect combination for great summer camps!
Secondary School Courses
The Pre-Junior and Pre-Leaving Certificate courses are solely exam focused with intensive classes in the morning and oral sessions in the afternoon. They boast academic excellence and progression. Junior and Leaving Certificate students have reported these courses as an invaluable aid in preparing for their oral, aural and written exams.
Our Irish language courses are delivered in Carrick on Shannon.
Summer Camps Leitrim Schedule:
All Leitrim courses are for Irish only and take place in Carrick-on-Shannon Community School.
|Primary Irish Multi Camp||7 yrs+||3rd July – 14th July (2 weeks)||9.30am – 5pm||€320|
|Irish Mini Camp||5-6 yrs Junior & Senior Infants||10th – 14th July||9.30am – 1.30pm||€95|
|Irish Pre Junior Cert||1st & 2nd Year Students||3rd – 14th July||9.30am – 5pm||€320|
|Irish Pre Leaving Cert||4th, TY & 5th Year Students||3rd – 14th July||9.30am – 2pm||€260|
- Download and complete the application form above.
- A deposit of €100 must accompany the completed application form by 30th April 2017 to ensure a place on the course.
- Post the application form to Scholastic Languages, Knappaghbeg House, Strandhill Road, Sligo.
- Full payment by 1st June 2017.
- Please note that places are limited.
Please note places are limited:
- All cancellations are subject to €30 admin charge. Notification of cancellations etc. must be confirmed in writing to us at the address above.